Guana Equipment Tienda De Campaña Wanaka 55 Con Anexo
Wanaka 55" Roof Top Tent - 3 Person Capacity - XL Annex, Anti-Condensation Mat, 2 Boot Bags, & LED Lights Included - by Guana Equipment
**IN STOCK & SHIPPING!*
The Wanaka 55" is our first rooftop tent model, and we have to say we're extremely proud of it.
After having lived for a few months in another 3 person softshell, owned other brands and types, we knew pretty well the pros and cons of most RTTs.
That's why when we decided to make our own, we wanted something better equipped, better built, and better prepared for a true camping adventure.
We wanted a camping setup.
That's how the concept of the Wanaka came into mind.
And now, we came with a newer and improve design!
A comfortable 3 person roof top tent that comes with all the bells and whistles, with add-on accessories that normally cost a fortune but we already put them in for your own benefit:
- Anti-Condensation Mat
- 3" Thick High Density Foam Mattress
- 2 Boot or Shoe Bags
- LED Light Strip
- Extra Large Annex With Removable Floor
- 1 Utility Net under the bed base
- YKK Zippers for the tent and the annex
- Sky View Window
- Entrance Window
- Special skylight in the overhang of the tent, giving you light and vision for 270 degrees when inside the annex
- Black diamond plate aluminum base for less scratching and better insulation
- Silver coating inside the rainfly for better insulation as well as better shade. You will see less light inside the tent!
All of these are a huge game changer for those who use their car top tent regularly.
The anti-condensation mat will save you from ruining your mattress. The 3 inches of thickness are necessary to have a comfortable sleep. The shoe bags will allow you to safely and easily store your shoes, sandals or boots out of the tent.
The LED light strip can be either added under the tent to illuminate the annex, or inside the RTT's inner frame for better visibility at night.
We finally come down to our special annex. Normally, annexes are around 65" wide by 75" long. Ours is 100" wide by 100" long and 75" tall.
Why a bigger annex?
Simple, we've found that both men and women find it incredibly useful to have the annex as a private changing room.
However, other annexes are a bit small, sigh, narrow, whilst ours is big enough for two of you to change at the same time, or one of you to do it in complete comfort. There's even enough space to hang your clothes.
The removable floor is a must, it helps to avoid getting your feet wet in the mornings after a colder night, it also keeps luggage, bags or equipment dry.
The best of it all, is that we've found that even two children can sleep inside of it in case you want your whole family or a bigger group in your outdoors adventure. Or why not your pets!
This annex has an entrance or door, with also see-through-mesh that opens up inside towards your car, so you can easily access it!
Finally, this annex has a skylight on the tent's overhang. The new edition from 2020, has a 270 degree window, for even more light and better visibility! That's ideal for light to come in without you having to open the annex doors.
If you do want to open them, guess what? There's 3 of them for maximum ventilation, all covered by a see-through-mesh and the doors themselves (made of 600D polyester oxford waterproof material) turn into 3 awnings with the poles already included.
We found that if we like a camping spot, we stay for a few days and just hike or walk around. At that point we set up, and that's where the awnings become useful.
You can use one to cover the main entrance, and the other two to offer shade or coverage, place a chair beneath them and calmly read a book.
Other features of our Wanaka roof top tent include an aluminum diamond plate base with anti-scratch protection. We included a sliding aluminum ladder which is 82.5" long.
The canvas body of the car top tent is made of 600D waterproof ripstop polyester oxford canvas with taped seams and PU coating, making it a 4-season roof top tent.
The annex material is also 600D waterproof polyester oxford canvas, with taped seams and PU coating, and the rainfly too. The travel cover is black, made ofHeavy Duty 680g/1200D PVC, 100% waterproof.
Now, the rainfly also includes a special silver coating under it, which has better insulation for winter, and most importantly, allows less light into the tent for a better night's sleep!
Our Wanaka comes with YKK zippers (the highest quality in the market) for both the RTT, the annex and removable floor.
The truck tent's internal frame is made with extra strong 1" thick aluminum poles, we used allow brackets, 304 Stainless Steel Hardware Bolts and edge protectors for the tent's base to avoid it tearing the canvas.
The base of the tent is made of diamond plate aluminum, the toughest in the market, which protects it from dents or piercings. It now comes in black, so less scratches and better insulation!
We have a Flat Rate Shipping of $225 including Lift Gate to all Lower 48.
Features Of The Wanaka Roof Top Tent:
- 3-4 Person Capacity (3 on the tent, 1 adult fits inside the annex)
- 4-Season Camping RTT
- Tent Color: Tan
- Body Tent Canvas is made of 600D waterproof ripstop polyester oxford canvas with taped seams and PU coating
- Annex with removable floor included
- Black Rainfly & Tan Annex made of 600D Waterproof Polyester Oxford
- Diamond Plate Anti-Scratch Aluminum Base
- 1" Thick Aluminum Poles
- Alloy Brackets
- 304 Stainless Steel Hardware Bolts
- Edge Protectors for the base of the tent to avoid tearing the canvas
- Heavy Duty 680g/1200D PVC Black Travel Cover
- Anti-Condensation Mat Included
- Utility Net under tent base included
- 2 Shoe Bags Included
- 1 LED Light Strip Included
- 1 Utility net under the bed base for more storage.
- 1 Skylight for the tent, 1 for the annex
- 3" thick high density foam mattress with washable cover
- YKK Zippers for tent and annex
- Annex room has 3 entrances, with doors that become 3 awnings (poles included)
- 6 Poles for the awning doors are included
- All mounting hardware needed is included
- Tent Open: 56.3" (143cm) W x 122" (310cm) L x 49.5" (126cm) H
- Tent Closed: 56.3 " (143cm) W x 48" (121cm) L x 12" (30.5cm) H
- Annex Room: 100" (254cm) W x 100" (254cm) L x 75"-82.5" (190cm-210cm) H
- Mattress: 3" thick high density foam
- Ladder: Aluminum Sliding Ladder 82.5" (210cm) long
- Weight Of Tent: 140 lbs or 63.5 kg
- Weight Of Annex: 15 lbs or 7 kg
- Total Weight: 155 lbs or 70 kg