Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack Para Volkswagen Amarok
Slimline II Roof Rack Kit for Volkswagen Amarok From 2010 To Current - by Front Runner Outfitters
One of the best, it not the best possible roof rack kit for your Volkswagen Amarok Pick-Up Truck form the 2010 to the current models.
The Slimline II rack by Front Runner is manufactured and tested in South Africa, excelling int heir toughest off road trails. It has a 660 lbs load rating, meaning kayaks, ladders, boards, roof top tents, you name it will be just fine up there.
This 1358mm/53.5" long full-size Slimline II cargo roof rack kit contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and 2 Foot Rails to mount the Slimline II Tray to your Volkswagen Amarok. It easily installs using the existing factory mounting points. No drilling required.
These Foot Rails contain 1 opening to access a Front Runner under rack mount table (1 smaller prep table or 1 larger camp size table).
All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
We offer FREE Shipping!
- 1 x FAVA001 - Volkswagen Amarok Foot Rails - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTD07 - Slimline II Tray - 1255mm(W) X 1358mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
How To Install It:
- Approximate Installed Weight 26kg (57lbs)
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.