Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack Para Mercedes G 3 Puertas 1979-2011
Slimline II Roof Rack Kit For Mercedes Gelandewagen SWB 1979-2011 - by Front Runner Outfitters
The Mercedes Gelandewagen has established itself as pretty much a landmark vehicle, and if you own one from the 1979 to the 2011 models and want to add an aftermarket rack worth the vehicle itself, then this Slimline II is a great choice.
This 1762mm/69.4" long, full-size, Slimline II cargo carrying roof rack kit for the Mercedes Gelandewagen SWB contains Slimline II Tray and Wind Deflector, as well as 6 Gutter Mount Legs for mounting the Tray to the vehicle.
Installs easily with no drilling required.
It also has a 660 lbs load rating, meaning you can carry pretty much aything you can think of on it.
All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
We offer FREE Shipping!
- 3 x LASS104 - No 4 Leg 170mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTM09 - Slimline II Tray - 1475mm(W) X 1762mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
How To Install:
- Approximate Installed Weight 30kg (66lbs)
- View HERE The Leg Assembly Insutrctions
- View HERE The Roof Rack Tray Instructions
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.