Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack (Alto) Para Toyota Land Cruiser Serie 80
Slimline II Roof Rack Kit / Tall For Toyota Land Cruiser 80 - by Front Runner Outfitters
The Toyota Land Cruiser is probably one of the best off road vehicles on the planet. It deserves to be equipped with the best gear, one that can keep up with the quality of the rig.
That's exactly what the Slimline II rack kit by Front Runner accomplishes.
This rack has a load rating of 660 lbs and it has been tested on the toughest trails in South Africa, and it excelled.
This 2166mm/85.3" long full-size Slimline II cargo carrying roof rack kit for all 80 series Toyota Land Cruisers contains Slimline II Tray and Wind Deflector, as well as 6 Gutter Mount legs for mounting the Tray to the vehicle.
This taller kit has space for mounting the Front Runner tables or other compatible accessories under the rack.
It easily installs using the existing factory mounting points, and there is no drilling required.
This is the ideal roof rack for your longer road trips, camping trips, or for your everyday city life. You'll be able to mount any roof top tent, carry kayaks, fishing rods, surfboards and other accessories without any problem.
All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
We offer FREE Shipping!
- 1 x LASD104 - No 4 Leg Diagonal 170mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 2 x LASS103 - No 3 Leg 155mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTG11 - Slimline II Tray - 1345mm(W) X 2166mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
How To Install It:
- Read HERE the Rack Set Instructions
- Read HERE the Slimline II Tray Installation Guide
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Width 450mm (18")
Length 1615mm (64")
Height 140mm (6")
Approximate Installed Weight 33kg (72lbs)
- Can I use my Thule accessories (bike rack, ski rack) with the Slimline II? What are the width and thickness of the cross bars? We recommend staying within the Front Runner accessory family as all of our accessories have been specifically designed to fit perfectly with these racks.
- So if you have to remove the stock roof rack even with the high mount do people have leak problems? There are a couple options to avoid leaks. You can insert the factory bolts back in the existing holes along with using a silicone filler. Or you can also use silicone to fill the entire hole to seal the existing bolt holes from factory rack. We've had long-lasting success using both methods.
- Can I still open the sun roof with the tall roof rack? Yes! Your sunroof should absolutely clear with the tall rack.
- Do I need to remove factory roof rack for the tall version to fit? Yes, You will need to remove the factory roof rack for the for the 80 series tall roof rack.